07 Jan 410 East Broughton Street – SOLD!
At the very end of 2014, Beth Vantosh, representing sellers Raymond and Linda Morrison, closed a sale on 410 East Broughton Street. The purchasers, the law firm of Harris, Penn and Lowry, LLP, will do a modest interior modification to the beautiful, 1790’s John Deubell House that was meticulously restored by the Morrisons. The property sits between Southern Motors Acura and B Street Salon. Congratulations to all!